The award-winning Made at Sac State – The Video Magazine is back for another season, this time with even more incredible stories from California’s capital campus.
Viewers can stream every episode online now. Click here to watch Season 2 of Made at Sac State – The Video Magazine.
Created and hosted by longtime Sacramento television reporter and Sacramento State Public Affairs executive producer Gloria Moraga, Season 2 takes viewers from the banks of the American River to the legislative chambers of the capitol and everywhere in between, showcasing the real-world impact that Sacramento State students, faculty and staff are having on the capital region and beyond.
Each of the season’s eight 30-minute episodes spotlights one of the University’s colleges and the inspirational work of the people within them.
Shot throughout 2015, Season 2 delves even deeper into the people and stories that make Sacramento State the unique, dynamic, and influential institution it is today.
Highlights from the season include:
- A high-speed ride in Hornet Racing’s Formula SAE race car, a top-20 finisher in international competition this past July.
- A look inside the public process through the eyes of capitol interns.
- Insight into the groundbreaking research and farming methods at Sacramento State’s Sustainable Technology Optimization Research Center (STORC) that are changing the way food will be grown for future generations.
- A peek backstage at how student actors and dancers juggle performances with their studies.
- A view from behind the camera with Hollywood director Ryan Coogler (Fruitvale Station, Creed).
- And many more.